Our experienced team offers proactive network threat protection. For 15 years, businesses in the North Bay have relied on our experienced team to maintain their office technology and protect their devices from destructive viruses. Our experienced team are experts in malware, installing antivirus software, and keeping your office workstations running smoothly. Call 707-395-4110 or email us today for computer threat protection you can count on.
As technology becomes more and more integrated into businesses, from taking payments to communicating with clients to storing sensitive data, external threats are even more dangerous. It’s crucial to implement a powerful digital threat protection plan to keep your business information, and that of your clients’, safe against digital intruders. We work proactively to defend your workstations against digital threats before they become issues.
Our comprehensive network threat protection includes:
- Preventative Maintenance ensures that your Servers, PCs, and other vital network devices function optimally. This improves reliability and security.
- Windows Patch Verification checks if your PCs are running the most recent versions of their Windows operating software, and provides reports and recommendations.
- Antivirus/malware Monitoring and updates on Workstations that ensures your antivirus programs are functioning properly and the latest industry security updates to your systems are being received and installed.
- PC Health and Performance Monitoring verifies your organization’s computers are running in a stable and secure fashion. We monitor for health, error conditions, and overall performance of PCs.
- Network Monitoring constantly tracks the performance of your network – bandwidth, errors and other key indicators. This means your users experience a stable environment.
- Remote monitoring/alerts through the Grapevine Communications Network Operations Center for mission critical devices
Our policy of Proactive Preventative Maintenance Support means comprehensive computer threat protection for your business. This minimizes downtime due to IT attacks and protects your sensitive data.
If you want to learn more about network threat protection from Grapevine Communications, contact us at 707-395-4110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide complete IT services for businesses in Sonoma County including Healdsburg, Windsor, Cloverdale, Santa Rosa, and Rohnert Park.